Losing weight is a difficult feat that would require discipline and more discipline. This is specially needed during the next phase of the Omni Drops program. The Omnitrition phase 2 is nothing like the Omni Diet Phase 1 where you just basically stuff yourself with sugary, oily, fatty and starchy foods in order to put on some weight to prepare yourself for the next step.
In the Omni diet phase 2, your self-control will be tested as this is the VLCD (Very Low-Calorie Diet) phase. You will continue taking the Omni drops during this phase, but you may lower the dosage to three times a day instead of four times after two days of starting with phase 2. The Omni diet will require you eat only 500 calories a day and consume only the food listed in the dietary meal plan. It will last for 21 to 45 days to reset the hypothalamus gland.
What to Do in Omnitrition Phase 2
After the Omnitrition phase 1 or the loading phase, you have to strictly follow the Omnitrition diet plan. You will need to form new habits and adhere to the guidelines so that your goal of losing weight and living a healthy lifestyle will be achieved after going through all the four phases of the program.
- You need to keep a daily record of your weight. Weigh yourself every morning, after you urinate, and without clothes on.
- Take your Omni Drops – 10 drops 4 times per day for two days, then you may reduce to three times per day. Put the drops under your tongue and wait at least 15 minutes before eating/drinking anything.
- Take your Omni 4 liquid vitamins. They have been found to accelerate the weight loss and are an important ingredient of the program and are the secret to continued lifelong good health.
- Drink ½ to 1 gallon of water each day.
Related Content: Omni Diet Phase 1
- Follow the 500 calories a day intake. Eat only those on the food list. The food choices are limited to precise amounts of certain meats and seafood, specific vegetables, and select fruits. The only permitted “grain” is melba toast.
- Do not skip a meal.
- If it’s not on this list, don’t eat it, drink it or chew it!
- Keep away from food with sugars, starches or fats of any kind.
- Do not consume oils, butter, dressings of any kind.
- Eat only one kind of meat per serving.
- Pick only one kind of fruit per serving.
- Do not double up on any of your servings even when you missed eating one serving earlier. The diet is designed to work with the exact portion sizes alone. If you eat more than what is allowed per serving, you will gain weight, not lose it.
- You can have 2 servings of fruits each day. These can be eaten any time of the day, before meals or in between meals as snacks. You may also have 2 melba toast / grissini snacks during the day. These can be eaten with your meals, one with each meal, never both together, or as snacks between your meals.
- Eat a variety of allowed food groups each day for best results.
Omnitrition phase 2 Approved Food list
- Every item in the list is gone over carefully, continually stressing the point that no variations other than those listed may be introduced. All foods not listed are not allowed.
- These foods are not listed in the original Dr. Simeon’s menu. Testimonials have revealed consuming them does not restrict weight loss. If they hinder your weight loss, do not consume them.
- Meats and vegetables should only be 4 oz. per serving and must be weighed raw.
|Choose (1) Lunch
Choose (1) Dinner
|Choose (1) Lunch
Choose (1) Dinner
|Choose (1) Breakfast
Choose (1) Snack
|Meats – 4oz||Vegetables – 4oz||Fruits – 2 servings daily||Spices:|
-Chilean Sea Bass
Onions (white or green)
|Apple – One Med size
Orange – One Med size
Grapefruit – One Half
Strawberries (6-9)Choose (1) Snack
Sea Salt, Pepper
Salsa – No Sugar
Mrs. Dash – No Sugar
Onion, Garlic Powder
Sample 1 Day Meal Plan
|Breakfast:||Lunch:||Dinner:||Snacks: (2) a Day|
|Water, Tea, Coffee
One Half Fruit
If you are interested in becoming a participant, try out some of Omni Drops Phase 2 recipes. It would be a good thing to know more about something before taking the plunge. Rest assured, however, that Phase 2 recipes are stuff healthy foods are made of.
- Do not perform excessive exercising. You will get very hungry and fatigued.
- Working out is not recommended but if you really must, you will want to start with a higher dose of Omni Drops each day, maybe 4 to 5 doses and increase as needed. Also, you would want to eat more like 1100 to 1300 calories a day, while still holding to the food in the menu.
- Do not take over the counter meds unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Do continue to take medications if needed (insulin, blood pressure meds, heart meds, Tylenol, etc).
What to Expect in Omni Drops Diet Phase 2
The Omni Drops promote the mobilization of fat into body fuel which keeps your blood sugar stable throughout the day. However, you may still experience hunger pains, and this varies from person to person. You can eat one of your fruits 30 minutes before the time you find yourself getting hungry each day. Even though you are only consuming 500 calories in a day in your Omni drops diet, you are actually consuming 3,000 calories on that day. The other calories are coming from those released from the consumption of abnormal fat stored in your body which is made available through the direct impact of the Omni Drops, resulting in rapid healthy weight loss. If you do not lose any weight for 2 or 3 days in a row, consider eating nothing but 6 apples the next day and drink one gallon of water. On the Omni Drops program you should not be tired, look tired or run down, or experience energy loss. Those who follow the protocol should experience positive life-changing results and enjoy it in the process!
Take before, during and after pictures to see your progress. It will help to keep you motivated. After successfully losing weight through the Omni drops phase 2, you will move on to the next phase, the maintenance phase.