Committing to the Omnitrition diet is a difficult but rewarding journey. And reaching the Omni drops phase 3 is a great achievement. This is the maintenance phase and dieters are now off the Omni diet drops and need to increase the calorie intake through consuming approved omni drops phase 3 recipes. This will last for three to four weeks with the daily intake of 1,200 to 1,500 calories from the 500 calories of the Omni diet phase 2. It is critical that this phase is followed as faithfully as the previous phase as this is when the hypothalamus will reset and clear off the poor eating habits of the past.
A dieter’s weight will go up and down a bit for the first week or two, however, this is normal and nothing to be worried about. It is important that you watch the starch and sugar religiously during the three weeks. Use only healthy fats and dairy products to up your calorie intake if necessary. Drink enough water and get your sleep.
Before going through the omnitrition phase 3 recipes, here are some food that you should avoid consuming, followed by the omnitrition phase 3 food list.
Food to Avoid on Omni Phase 3
- Starches and sugars
- Breads, pastas, rice, potatoes, nuts, tofu, breaded meats, lunch meats, sausage, hot dogs, ham, bacon, oatmeal, breakfast cereals, etc.
- Yogurt with added sugar and low-fat yogurt (unless it is Greek yogurt)
- Pre-packaged shredded/grated cheeses
- Coffee creamers (liquid and powder)
- “Fat-Free” or “Light” labeled food – Sugars and starches are added for texture and flavoring to this type of food
- Beets, carrots, corn, parsnips, peas, plantains, potatoes, yams, and most winter squash (especially acorn and butternut)
- Bananas, mango, dried fruit, and watermelon
- All salad dressings with added sugar, BBQ sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce with added sugar, honey, and agave
- Cookies, cake, pie, candy, cupcakes, frosting, soft drinks, corn syrup, Kool-Aid, processed food, energy drinks, fruit juice, donuts, pudding, maple syrup, brownies, canned fruit in heavy syrup, ice cream, cool whip, breakfast bars, and granola
Omni Drops Food List You Can Eat
- Stevia is still the only sugar you can use at this point.
- Meat – lean beef, lean bison, lamb, pork, veal, venison, chicken, tuna, white fish, pepperoni, salami, pastrami, salmon, turkey, lobster, crab, shrimp, eggs, duck, goose, pheasant, quail, scallops, squid, and clams
- Vegetable – sprouts (bean, alfalfa, ect.), greens (lettuces, spinach, chard, ect.), hearty greens (collards, mustard, kale, ect.), radicchio, endive, herbs, bok choy, celery, radishes, sea vegetables (nori, ect.), cabbage, mushrooms, jicama, avocado, cucumbers, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, summer squash, scallions or green onions, bamboo shoots, leeks, brussel sprouts, tomatoes, eggplant, artichoke, hearts, fennel, onions, okra, spaghetti squash, celery root, turnips, and water chestnuts
- Fruit – strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapefruit, apricots, plums, peaches, pears, rhubarb, guava, cherries, apples, cantaloupe, honeydew, and papaya
- Dairy – milk, plain Greek yogurt, butter, sour cream, cottage cheese, heavy cream, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, blue cheeses, cheddar, cow/sheep/goat cheese, cream cheese, feta, gouda, mozzarella, parmesan, and swiss
- Fat – mayonnaise (make sure it has no added sugar), olive oil, avocado oil, and coconut oil
Omni Diet Phase 3 Sample Recipes
Now with the omni diet phase 3 food list, here are some recipes to try to continue your omni weight loss journey.
Turkey Meatballs with Green Beans
16 oz Ground Turkey
1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
1/2 c. Chopped Onion
1/2 c. Chopped Green Bell Pepper
2 tbsp. Chopped Parsley
1/2 c. Grated Parmesan
1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
Raw Green Beans
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare this recipe by mixing all of the ingredients (except the green beans) into a bowl, mix thoroughly. Roll the meat mixture into balls that are about 1-inch in thickness. Place the meatballs on a wire cooking rack on top of a cookie sheet. It is recommended to line the cookie sheet with foil for easy clean-up. Place in oven, cook for 20-25 mins depending on the thickness of the meatballs. Always cut a meatball in half to check for doneness.
To prepare the green beans, start by slicing the ends off. Put in a shallow pan with 1/2-inch of water on the bottom of the pan. Cover and steam over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes (or longer depending on your desired taste for green beans. Serve with meatballs and enjoy!
3-4 lbs. organic grass-fed beef stew meat
5-6 organic carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
2-3 turnips, peeled and chopped into chunks
Enough bone broth to cover all
coconut or olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
garlic cloves (3-4 toes, crushed)
2 bay leaves
1-2 tsp crumbled dry rosemary
Heat a large non-stick frying pan and put in 1 tbsp oil in the pan. Season meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder, and put in pan. Turn and move around until all sides of meat chunks are seared, but not cooked through. Put all ingredients in a large slow cooker, on high. Cook for 2-3 hours or until turnips are squishy to a fork poke.
Gourmet Sausage and Veggies
1 Gourmet Sausage link (Sugar-Free)
Veggies of choice (I use peppers and red onion)
Slice sausage and fry in MCT or Coconut Oil. Cook until lightly browned. Add veggies and cook until veggies are to desired tenderness. Serve and enjoy.
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Juice of Half a Lemon
1 Lemon (sliced)
Preheat grill to medium heat. Thread 3 scallops onto each rosemary sprig. Brush scallops with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper. Drizzle lemon juice over scallops. Place scallops on the grill and cook for 3 mins per side. Serve with lemon slices and enjoy!
1/4 c. Artichoke Hearts (Packed in Water)
1 c. Red Leaf Lettuce
1/4 c. Yellow Grape Tomatoes
1/4 c. Red Grape Tomatoes
1 tbsp. Capers (optional)
To prepare this diet recipe start by cutting the above listed ingredients into bite-size pieces. Place all chopped ingredients into a large bowl. Then, mix in a low-sugar, low-carb salad dressing. We recommend a Phase 3 salad dressing of just simple olive oil and vinegar for this salad.
Light Feta Salad
2 c. Spring Mix Lettuce
½ c. Halfed and Sliced Cucumber
¼ c. Grape Tomatoes
¼ c. Baby Carrots
¼ c. Red Bell Pepper, Diced
¼ c. Crumbles Feta Cheese
Prepare this recipe by placing all the above ingredients on a plate, mix together, top with your favorite low-carb dressing.
Greek Yogurt with Berries
1/2 c. Berries of your choice
3/4 c. 0% Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
1 packet of Powdered Stevia
1 tsp. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
Prepare this recipe by placing berries, stevia, and lemon juice in a small bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour. This allows the berries to get softer and juicy. Next, mix the Greek yogurt into the berry mixture, stir well, and enjoy.
1/2 C. Greek Yogurt
1 scoop protein powder (I used chocolate)
1 Tbsp organic, no sugar added peanut butter
3/4 C. Almond Milk
A few drops of Stevia (I used English Toffee)
1-2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream (optional)
Mix together with a blender or Magic Bullet. Refrigerate for a short time and enjoy!
In the next 3 to 6 weeks of your Omni drops program, you will need to stabilize your weight. You already have changed and reset your metabolism and have created a clean slate for yourself. Hence, it is essential that you solidify the hard work you have done during your omnitrition phase 3. You need to be really strict with your Omni drops diet. Track your calories, carefully read all labels, and don’t eat anything if you don’t know all of the ingredients! The phase 3 might be easier than the omnitrition phase 2 but it still takes focus, discipline, and constant vigilance. If you follow the given structure and protocol, the results could last a lifetime.